I'm on to greener pastures... As of now you can find me blogging at Grokette's Primal Musings.
Hope to see you there!! :)
Monday, April 1, 2013
32 of the best, most popular Primal and Paleo products are being sold at more
than 90% off for one week only – April 2 - 9! Included in this awesome bundle is
a meal plan made by Primal Blueprint, a recipe ebook from the authors of Make
It Paleo, and a fitness program by Sarah Fragoso of Everyday Paleo, a
subscription to Paleo Magazine, and a big discount on the Bulletproof Coffee Kit
among many other products. ORDER HERE!
Again, this is only going on from April 2 to April 9! This $39 kit will
give you all the tools you need to eat, cook, work out,
and live Primally.
Recipe and Meal Planning eBooks
- Paleo Crock Pot: 25+ Beef, Pork, & Chicken Recipes by George Bryant
and Abel James of CivilizedCavemanCooking.com
- 30-Day Intro to Paleo by Hayley Mason and Bill Staley
of PrimalPalate.com (authors of Make It Paleo)
- Fast Paleo Top 100: The Top 100 Paleo and Primal Recipes Shared
with FastPaleo in 2012 + 4 bonus ebooks by James Gregory and Ute Mitchell
- Well Fed: Paleo Recipes for People Who Love to Eat by Melissa
Joulwan of TheClothesMakeTheGirl.com
- Toadally Primal Smoothies by Primal Toad of PrimalToad.com
--------------->BUY IT NOW!<-----------------
Autoimmune and PCOS eBooks
- 21-Day Paleo Cleanse by Neely Quinn of PaleoPlan.com (contains 3-week
Paleo autoimmune protocol meal plan)
- Awaken: 30+ Egg-Free and Grain-Free Breakfasts by Karen Sorenson
- La Brujita in the Kitchen: Recipes that Make Autoimmune
Disorders More Palatable by Cat Caruso of catcaruso.com
- PCOS Unlocked: The Manual by Stefani Ruper
of paleoforwomen.com (special abridged 53 pages for this sale with discount
on remainder of her ebook)
Informational and How-To eBooks
- The Wild Diet by Abel James of FatBurningMan.com
- 21 Life Lessons from Livin' La Vida Low-Carb by Jimmy Moore
- Primal Deliverance: How Paleo Saved My Life From Addiction by
James Gregory of fastpaleo.com
- Paleo Power Lunch: Easy, Filling, & Delicious Workday Meal
Strategies by Stormy Sweitzer of maoomba.com
- Primal Tightwad: Maximizing Your Health on a Minimal Budget by
Carolyn Rush of PrimalTightwad.com
- Free The Animal: How to Lose Weight and Fat on the Paleo Diet -
Richard Nikoley of FreeTheAnimal.com
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~GET PRIMAL LIFE KIT HERE~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
- Primal Blueprint Primal Meal Plan - 1 month subscription to weekly
Primal meal plans, grocery shopping lists, and the accompanying recipes for
just $.01 from Mark Sisson and primalblueprint.com
- 6-week Paleo Meal Plan - 1 free Paleo Meal Plan from Nell Stephenson
(co-author of The Paleo Diet Cookbook at paleoista.com.
Training and Movement
- Sarah Fragoso's Everyday Paleo LifeFit fitness and nutrition training
program - 1 month for $.01 from the author of Everyday Paleo
- The Obstacle Course Race Training Program ebook by Stew Smith,
CSCS and former Navy SEAL at stewsmith.com
Magazines (Online Subscriptions)
- The Performance Menu: Journal of Health & Athletic Excellence - 1
year subscription (12 issues) and 1 year of back issues
- Paleo Magazine - Free 6-month online subscription (3 issues) and access to
all back issues.
-------------------->BUY IT NOW<---------------------
- Kasandrinos Extra Virgin Olive Oil - 30% off Greek extra virgin olive oil
from Tony Kasandrinos' family farm (no expiration date)
- Bulletproof Coffee Kit - 20% off Monthly Bulletproof Coffee Kit (24 oz. of
coffee and a 32-ounce bottle of MCT oil) from BulletProofExec.com (no
- Primal Life Organics - 20% off organic, Paleo, gluten-free, vegan skincare
products, hair care products, and deodorant (good through May 1st, 2013)
- Amrap Nutrition Refuel Bars - free swag with purchase
- Optimum Performance Training - 15% off apparel, supplements,
and online fitness training course (good through Dec 31, 2013)
- Paleo On The Go - 10% off Paleo food delivered to your home
from paleoonthego.com (good through May 1)
- Squatty Potty – 15% off all products through April and 10% for the rest of
- Sport Journals – 20% off WODbooks until May 11, 2013.
~_~_~_~_~_~_TIME TO GET YOUR PRIMAL LIFE KIT BUNDLE NOW~_~_~_~_~_
And here's how it works!
1 1/2 cups almond flour
4 tbsp butter
2 tbsp honey
4 cubes of "Baker's" baking chocolate
1/3 cup coconut oil
1 little bag of gelatin
Mix almond flour, butter, and honey into a thick dough for the crust. Grease 8 forms of a whoopie pie pan with coconut oil and press the dough thinly into the molds. You can see on the picture how thin the crust really is. Bake at 340F for about 10 minutes. Let them cool off for about 10 minutes, so the puffiness goes down.
In a saucepan over medium low heat mix the chocolate, coconut oil, and honey and stir to combine. Let it come to a light boil and add the gelatin. Stir for a couple of minutes. Now pour the chocolate to the rim into the molds. Chill in the fridge.
I recommend chilling them for a couple of hours before trying to remove them. I made the mistake of trying to remove them about a half hour after making them. They were NOT DONE. ;) So I waited a bit longer, and that finally did the trick.
They were delicious and quickly devoured by all! :)
Wednesday, March 27, 2013
Okay, so I am super excited to announce this.
The people at PaleoPlan.com have put together a really exciting opportunity for you! When you purchase the $39 Primal Life Kit, you get $485 worth of the most popular and life-changing Primal and Paleo products:
- 22 ebooks
- 2 meal plans
- 3 magazine subscriptions
- 2 fitness programs
- 1 short audio book
- and 8 discount codes
These educational and potentially life-changing Primal and Paleo products are being sold at more than 90% off their original retail value for one week only - April 2 through April 9. Included in this Primal Life Kit are a meal plan made by Primal Blueprint, a recipe ebook by Bill and Hayley over at primalpalate.com, a fitness program by Sarah Fragoso of Everyday Paleo, and a subscription to Paleo Magazine, among many other popular products. All the ebooks are in pdf format, so you can read them on your computer or the e-reader of your choice.
It also includes The FastPaleo Top100, Toadally Primal Smoothies, James Gregory's Primal Deliverance...
I'm seriously stoked about this sale, because for once it includes almost all books I want... I know and LOVE Paleo Magazine, and I am honestly aware of the serious savings you'll be getting if you buy this deal.
So here's my special little perk! The first 10 people to buy the bundle through me will also receive a FREE pair of FastPaleo socks (the ones from TheSoxBox!!) from me!
What do you have to do? Order the bundle through one of my links, share this blog post on your timeline, comment on my Facebook page, "Ordered my bundle! Send me those socks!" I will then confirm that you did in fact order the bundle through me, and I will put those fabulous socks in the mail to you!
Tuesday, March 26, 2013
I decided it was time to paleofy my marble cake, and I'm pleased to report that it turned out really well, although it doesn't rise quite as well as the original. Still, it disappeared within just three days. Success!
3 cups (maybe just a tad more) almond flour
1/3 cup coconut oil (expeller pressed)
1 tsp baking powder
2 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
4 tbsp honey (or more if you like it a bit sweeter)
a dash of salt
Preheat oven to 285F.
Mix 3 whole eggs, 5 egg yolks and almonds with the melted coconut oil. Add honey, baking powder, and salt. Beat the 5 egg whites until stiff peaks form. Gently fold the egg whites into the batter. Now add about half of the batter into a greased bundt cake pan. Mix the cocoa powder into the other half of the batter, and add to the batter in the pan. To get more of a marbling effect, pull a fork through the batter gently.
Bake for about an hour. DONE! It is really that easy.
If you are into frosting, you could melt some chocolate chips and spread on the cake the way I did.